• Silage is a feed obtained as a result of fermentation (souring) of water-richfeeds in an airless environment with the effect of lactic acid bacteria. It is the process of wrapping the feed product with stretch by means of a machine after it is reduced to a certain size and baled.
The Standard features of Silage Stretch are as follows, although its features vary depending on customer demand.
• It is produced in White, Green and Black colors.
• It is resistanttopuncture.
• It has high UV resistance.
• Adhesion performance is high.
• Suitable for all winding machines.
You can easily examine the products and request a price quote immediately.